Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Bride & Groom Welcome Packets



Hey Everyone! Here is the blog post as promised. I have been getting a lot of rave over these beauties so I thought I'd share! I just adore my new client welcome packets for my bride and groom's! There is nothing better than to introduce new clients to your policies and philosophies with lovely goodies and to show off your work. :) I designed all my templates in InDesign and printed them all from Magcloud (who I HIGHLY recommend) The Magazines cost $11 cause I went with the perfect bound you can go with saddle-stitched which is a $1 cheaper which is lovely as well. I just loved the actual magazine. :) 

My magazine talks about my business -- how I started & more about me and the hubby! As well as tips, my wedding collections along with print prices, albums and other sessions I offer. 

The booklets are addition information for my bride + groom that help them have an idea how to plan their wedding, dress for engagements, tips and so much more! 

I am now selling my layout templates if interested please email me at amberlynnnphotography@gmail.com









             





2 comments: