Sunday, September 22, 2013

Vanessa + Tyler Utah Wedding


I just adore these two! Their wedding was so beautiful and so much fun! I'm so excited to finally share with you. Stay tuned to their Tahiti wedding. :) 










































Amber Lynn Photography: http://www.wix.com/amberlynnn/photography
Venue: Cedar Hills Golf Course- Vista Room
http://www.cedarhills.org/vista-room
Food: Utah Wedding Celebration
http://www.utahcelebrationscatering.com/events/weddings.shtml

From the bride: Her perfect wedding

"When I was engaged to my now amazing husband, I spent countless hours
picturing what our reception would look like, feel like. All I could see
was a wide open hall, high glass windows, with a beautiful view. I was so
blessed and grateful to find such an amazing reception hall that offered
everything I was looking for. When it came to decorating, I wanted to keep
it within a reasonable budget, using soft and warm colors to make our
guests feel at home with nothing too extreme. I created all of the
centerpieces and with help from family, created lots of the beautiful
decorations we had in our hall. I did not hire a wedding planner, I had my
own vision, and knew that with enough time I would be able to create my
dream wedding. I am a very simple girl, so when it came to actually putting
the hall together, I just dropped things in where they fit. I was so
unbelievably happy with how it turned out! The food was perfect for my
style of taste; I am not a fancy eater, I knew I just wanted some sliders,
fries, soda and some ice cream sundaes. As much as I stressed about the
wedding and how it would look, all my worries went away when my big day
finally came. I was marrying my best friend, and to be quite honest, I
would have married him anywhere. My dream wedding turned out to be
everything I ever wanted, only because I was marrying my dream man."


No comments:

Post a Comment