Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Workshop | 2013 | its all in the details























The hubby and I had an AMAZING opportunity to attend my amazing friend Brooke Aliceon's first workshop. I met Brooke a few years ago & it was love and first sight ha. I just adore this girl, she is a GEM, truly. She is crazy talented but not only does she have mad skills, she is genuine, sweet, humble, & just a joy to be around. She is the girl who brightens your sprits by just being around her & I'm so blessed to know her & her beyond adorable family. 

Like, I said I meet Brooke back in 2010 and getting to know her and taking about photography, she inspired me. She gave me the courage to start my own business. Something that I had dreamed about doing and she was my inspiration. Her willingness to work with her clients & love she had for them made me what to do the same. Don't get me wrong her work is breathtaking & she is crazy talented but her & her husband Sean are so much more than that. You walk away being friends , truly. They are the type of people who will give you the shirts off their back for a stranger, cliche i know but so true. They genuinely care for their clients & it's not purely about money for them & I admire them for that. I seriously go on & on about these two about how wonderful they are individually + together & not to mention they ADORABLE kids, but that's a whole another story. :) 

...but before I make this too long and you don't want to read anymore here's some words about how AMAZING the workshop was. If you get a chance go to Brooke Aliceon Photography's Workshop!   

Brooke & Sean McDougal are by far the kindness, passionate, most humble people I have ever met. Their love for photography & willingness to teach others is truly incredible!

Like I said early, the hubby and I traveled from Utah to attend Brooke Aliceon's Photography Workshop in beauitful Ramona, California & we are SO glad we did! Everything from start to finish was so well put together & favored to everyone, those who were just starting out to those who had established photography businesses. 

Brooke & her team seriously went above & beyond to make everything perfect. There was so much creativity & passion that went into it all (we even had adorable name tags for our mugs, that's how detailed it was). We learned so much from the business side to lighting, camera settings, posing, interacting with clients & even editing. They are truly an inspiration & got me so excited to push my business to the next level. Seriously, if you get the chance to attend their 
workshop in the future it's a must.

So proud of you Brooke Aliceon, you did beyond great!    



>>Thank you both for all your hard work that you put into the workshop, we are so blessed to know you both!

Also, Thank you to ALL the amazing vendors to make it all happen. :) 


Styling & Coordination// Linen, Lace & Love
Baked Goods// Kuba Kreations
Florals// Bloem Hill
Paper Goods// Lulubee Design
Rentals (tables, chairs, and linens)// Concepts Event Design
Don't forget to check out Brooke's Feature on Green Wedding shoes on the day! 
Lastly, make sure you check out our video from the day here!




1 comment: