Tuesday, November 6, 2012

beautiful inside and out

I had the wonderful opportunity to meet this amazing girl about a week ago and let me just tell you she is something special! She is crazy beautiful (inside & out), extremely talented (go check her out: London Photography) and the kindest person you will ever meet! Needless to say I adore this girl and we have quickly became the best of friends. So don't be afraid to meet new people, help each other in any way possible, because you never know who you will meet and how they will change your life. 











3 comments:

  1. you are such a doll. you just made my day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Amber. And I agree, Linds really is gorgeous inside and out. SO. ARE. YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're beautiful Lindsay! And thanks so much Mallory you're too sweet and right back at cha! ;)

    ReplyDelete